On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2005 held by the Union Public Service Commission in October-November, 2005, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Nos have qualified for Personality Test for Selection to Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services Group "A" and Group "B".
2. The candidature of all these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claim relating to age, educational qualifications, community, Physically challenged etc at the time of the Personality Test. They are therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.
3. Personality Tests of these candidates will commence on 3rd April 2006. The date and time of Personality Test is being intimated to qualified candidates individually. Those candidates who do not receive a communication in this regard by the last week of March, 2006 should immediately contact the Office of the Commission by letter or on Phone No. 011-23385271, 23381125, 23098543 or FAX Nos. 011-23385345, 23387310, 23384472. The Personality Tests would be held in the office of Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-69.
4. No request for change in the date and time for Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The candidates are advised to intimated change in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or by FAX at numbers indicated above.
6. The mark-sheets of candidates who have not qualified, shall be available on the Commission's Website within one month from the publication of this result and would remain available on Website for a period of 60 days.